Saturday, January 20, 2018

Global Warming? Yeah. Right!

Reported last week from Russia. The coldest ever temperatures recorded.
-87 degrees Farenheit in the town of Yakutz, Siberia. (You need to check this out on google, folks.)
This temperature is so low that it literally freezes the mind to think about it.
What would you do if you lived in Yakutz? Probably sit inside and cry.
Here in Canada we have just emerged from a bone-chilling cold snap. With the mercury down at -30 C and a wind that would freeze your blood. Pauline and I stayed in and did some work to prepare our house for sale in March.
But the point that I make is about this fake science of Global Warming.  Global Warming, are you kidding me? 
Come up to Canada you climatologists, or better still, hop on a plane to Yakutz and see how your doctrines hold up while you are chipping the ice off your vodkas.
I have a little advice to share with you dear folks who want me to install solar panels on my roof and invest in wind farms near my city.
Leave the running of the planet to God who made it, and ready your souls to meet Him at the appointed day. I read in my Bible that the temperatures are really going to rise for a certain section of the population in the world to come.
Jubilate.
Ian

No comments: