Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Please help me I'm falling!

It takes all sorts to tickle people's imagination (and their fears).

We featured a ceiling painting in Monday's post. Here is a floor painting in the pent-house of a ten story Texas apartment building.

Imaginations can sometimes run amok and need to be brought under control before they become full blown phobias.

In Psalm 91 David speaks about "Treading down the dragon."

Seen a dragon recently? No, and I don't think you are likely to for they exist only in the realm of phobia and fantasy.

Nevertheless, they can dominate our decisions and choices unless they are tamed.
Blaise Pascal said: " Many terrible things have happened to me in my life, most of which never took place."

Think about that when you next feel like you are falling through the floor.

It may only be a cunning illusion from you know who.

Ian

No comments: