Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Celine Dion speaks out



Celine Dion, diva of universal fame, spoke out yesterday about Whitney Houston and the perilous world of Show-Biz.
Listen to her cautionary tale:

"I am so scared" she said on Good Morning America, "I am scared of Show Business, scared of drugs and  scared of hanging out.
That's why I don't do parties and I don't hang out: that's why I'm  not part of show business. Think of Elvis and Marylyn Monroe......
Whitney was an amazing inspiration to me. How tragic that drugs, bad people and bad influences over took her dreams and destroyed her love and motherhood."

For such prudent and timely words Celine has been castigated on Twitter and on Facebook as being unloving and judgemental.

ASTONISHING!

Hamlet's father was killed by hemlock being poured into his ear.

When the devil brews his potions some are crafted for the mouth, some for the veins but his most lethal poisons are for the ear.

Be careful who you listen to in the wake of Whitney Houston's demise.

Ian

No comments: