Sunday, June 10, 2012

Into every life a little rain must fall




car photo 448591 7 Volvo C30 crashes out at Moving Motor Show


Well, there goes my perfect driving record.

Last week the guy in front of me put on his brakes but forgot to tell me.
In a second my Volvo had lost it's headlight assembly, the indicator unit and  it's bumper.

Within the hour I was a the local bodywork shop.

When I found that Kim on the front desk was from Scotland, I sang her a Scottish Ballad.

The rest of the staff seemed a bit stupefied. The owner then broke the silence and said:

 "This is new to me. Most people who come in here after an accident are in tears or near hysteria, but you give us an aria."

Well, since the Bible says, "In EVERYTHING give thanks" I thought that this was a perfect opportunity to put it to the test.

It sure worked with the team at AUTO FIX IT. For the next few days whenever they phoned they asked for

"Mr Wilson. The man the myth and the legend"

Jubilate

Ian.




No comments: