Thursday, January 15, 2015

Evolution; Using the Brain that God gave us.

To quote the wisdom that my brother-in-law in England passed on to me: "Ian, you must use the brain that God gave you."
Well, that is what I am endeavoring to do in this present series on evolution. I invite all my readers to do the same.
Fred Hoyle, the famous physicist, brought this whole subject of creation down to a base-line of probability.
Let me pass on a quote from a lecture he gave in 1981.
"I say the chance of creation occurring by itself is of the same order of probability as a whirlwind blowing through a scrap yard and an airliner coming out fully assembled at the far end."
In other words "Nah! It couldn't happen"
Speaking on the same subject of probability Hoyle stated that chance was ruled out when odds went beyond 10 to the power 17. He then went on to say: "I would put the probability of life occurring by itself in an order of one in 10 to the power 100." Do your own math. No computer in the world could print that number.
In other words: "Nah. It couldn't happen by chance"
Then, using the brain that God has given us, we must conclude that He, Himself, put this whole wondrous puzzle together.
This being the case, we had better find out why He put us here and get on with the business of serving Him, because soon we will all be meeting Him face to face!
Jubilate
Ian