Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from Ian and Pauline



Pauline and I want to pass on warmest greetings for the Christmas season to all who read BWI.
It was when we were visiting Cyprus two years ago that I first began sharing thoughts around the breakfast table. We were staying at the beautiful country home of John and Sue Cowgill, old friends from England.
It was Sue who one day said "Are we going to have 'breakfast with Ian' today?  I was able oblige our charming hostess and the thought of doing a morning blog stayed with me on our flight back to Canada.
Shortly thereafter, I put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) and have been doing so ever since. Thus your BWI today.
We hope that you have had as much enjoyment reading this blog as we have had providing your daily wheaties!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ian and Pauline.

No comments: