Monday, June 25, 2012

Be thankful




I've just put down the phone after speaking to a young lady in Virginia. I feel most honored that she has asked me to conduct her wedding in Dallas in August. Her father is a pastor and I have preached at his church on a number of occasions.

It's going to be quite an affair. She is having eleven bridesmaids and the groom ten ushers, so things are going to be crowded in the Rockwall Wedding Centre.

Of course everything will go perfectly from start to finish including the reception where the menu is already planned.

Having received this picture a couple of weeks ago I suggested, among other things, that we pray for fine weather and that we be delivered from tornadoes, cloudbursts and all other such events that can happen in Dallas at this time of the year.

WE WILL BE THANKFUL LORD FOR A SLIGHT BREEZE, A LITTLE SUNSHINE  AND TEMPERATURES LESS THAN 100F.

Jubilate.

Ian

No comments: