Thursday, January 3, 2013

Five great words from God to begin the New Year.






Wonderful words from Psalm 37:4 penned by King David 3000 years ago.

His son Solomon got the verse back to front and followed the devices and desires of his OWN heart.

At the end of his life he totted up the list of his acquisitions, stocks, shares, wives, concubines and palaces and then, like some jaded Hollywood celebrity, said:

"The whole lot is VANITY."


All was vanity instead of all being VICTORY..

Want a New Year's resolution?  Lift up your heart to Heaven and say:

"Lord Jesus, this year I will DELIGHT MYSELF IN YOU. You know my heart; it's hopes, its dreams and its aspirations.

I choose to delight myself in You, fulfill Your will in Me that my life might reflect the victory of your cross."


Jubilate 

Ian




No comments: