Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Five great words from God to begin the New Year









How about these words from the Book of Jeremiah:

"I know the plans I have for you(in 2013); thoughts of good and not of evil"

Penned 2400 years ago and still good until this very day.

My wife, Pauline, has claimed these words of assurance for this year and has asked me to include them in this week's series.

'Well,' you may say, ' God knows the plans He has for me but how do I get know them?'

Well here are His plans for Pauline:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Five wonderful things and she has to sign up for them without even knowing what they are. Here is her signature.


What good is that you may ask?

Well my friend, we are asked to enter into His plans and purposes BY FAITH. He gives us the blank page and we sign up knowing that His thoughts towards us are GOOD not evil. As you walk into 2013 with the Lord you will be amazed how things will work out for it is God who is bringing them to pass.

Jubilate.

Ian





No comments: