Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ist anniversary


A year ago I did my first "Breakfast with Ian"

Pauline and I were staying at the home of John and Sue Cowgill, ex-pat English friends living in Cyprus.

They have a superb villa that overlooks the Trodos Mountains and each morning we enjoyed a Mediterranean style breakfast.

Before the table was cleared I would share a few thoughts from the scriptures which Sue used to call "Breakfast with Ian".

On my return to Canada I thought to myself "Why don't I continue to gather with a few friends each morning and have "Breakfast with Ian"?

220 BWI's later I'm still in the kitchen.

Last Christmas my son Mark handed me my own web-site, a friend from Toronto, Ken Skinner, does the daily cyber magic and pouf, off to about thirty countries each day goes a Lancashire muffin with English tea!

Write to me if you have any ideas as to how we might improve the menu. Also, if you wish to cook up a few thoughts yourself, pass them along.

Finally if you drop in regularly at the restaurant let us know. We would love to hear from you.

Ian

No comments: