Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Google week. Will I ever find true love ?





If you type in  "Will I ever..... " on Google you will immediately have your sentence finished with "..find true love?"

It's a most serious and pressing question on the minds of millions, hence its priority on the Internet search engine.

There are dozens of dating services and true-love match up sites that will help lonely hearts in their quest.

 Not only are there those involved in the Match-Up business, but also there are just as many involved in the  Patch-up ministry; the agony columns are filled with the sighs of the lonely, the cries of the injured and queries of those who are still searching.

Don't let Hollywood run away with your imagination. Most of those beautiful people are changing their 'true-loves' every other week'

But let me give the story of  Alex, my Serbian mechanic.
He said:

 " I was a bachelor, living in Canada. I wanted to get married because I was thirty years old. So I prayed to God for a wife. Then I went to back to Belgrade. I went to my Orthodox church and there I saw Mina. I knew I wanted someone of the same faith, someone of the same nationality and language and someone who would be brave enough to leave home and come to Canada. When I asked Mina if she would be my wife she prayed for a week and said: "YES". I went back to Serbia later in the year. We got married and she now is the mother of my little girl. They are the true loves of my life"

If that sounds too simple please tell me your alternative!

Better still share with us your own true love story.

Jubilate.

Ian

No comments: