Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Romance is still in the air.














I came to Canada back in 1973.

One of the first families to join my church was the England family. 

Within a year I was praying for father Andy who had suffered a massive heart attack. He is still chugging along in his eighties. About five years later daughter Darlene was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph glands.

More prayer and anointing oil.

 Six years after that I officiated at the wedding of Darlene and her husband,Norville.

Now, twenty two years later, I receive a phone call from a young man who says:

 "It was you who prayed for my mom when she was sick. It was you who married her to my dad. Now I'm getting married and I want you to officiate at my wedding. I want to continue the  family tradition."

O.K. Nathan, I'll be there but don't call on me to marry your son.

I'll be retired.

Jubilate.

Ian


No comments: